Write a letter to your father stating how you hope to fare in the upcoming examination

Being a father, it is natural to inquire about the preparation of his child for an upcoming examination. To prepare for any exam, you need to devote time and energy. When you are a student living outside, it can help you to share about your preparation to your father. This is a simple letter to your father stating how you hope to fare in the upcoming examination. The letter can be modified according to need and preference

 

To

ABC

Address of ABC

Write a letter to your father asking for money to purchase some books         

Dear Father,

Your letter is just to hand. I am fine and I hope everyone is doing well back home too. Our board examination is knocking at the door and as you have asked I am writing this letter to share with you about my preparation for the examination.

Initially looking at the syllabus, I thought it was going to be a tough road ahead regarding exam preparation. Things started to fall in place as I started to give more time, focus and effort. The first thing that I did was to plan, chalk out a routine and allocate specific time for specific subjects.

As far as mathematics is concerned which has always been a weak point of mine, I am determined to get good marks and have been taking extra classes for it. Overall, I am quite confident that my preparation will get through the examination with flying colors.

More importantly, I am not taking too much stress at all. I am having a balanced diet, light exercises as well as a good night sleep to rejuvenate the body and mind.

I am dying to get back home after the examination. I miss you all a lot. Give my love to mother.

                         

                                                                                                Your Son,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your uncle thanking him for presenting bicycle on your birthday  

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments