Write a letter to a friend thanking him for a special birthday gift

 

Birthday is an important day in the life of a person and everyone deserves a special gift on this day. If you get a gift from a friend that you have been looking for, it only adds to the excitement and happiness. You can write a letter to your friend expressing your feeling. This is a simple letter to a friend thanking him for a special birthday gift. The letter can be modified according to need and situation.

 

To
XYZ

c/o ABC
Address of XYZ

                      

Dear ABC,

                                   

                                        I hope my letter finds you in the best of health. The moment I got the gift box from you on my birthday, I was really eager to open it and have a look at what was in store for me! I was delighted to have gotten a copy of “The Haunting of Sherlock Holmes” by David Marcum, one of my favorite authors.

                                        Thank you so much for the lovely gift you sent me on my birthday. And believe me, I could not have asked for a better gift than this. In fact, I had tried ordering the same book online last month but due to it’s high popularity, it was unavailable at that time. I am really glad that you gifted it to me and I must say, I have developed much interest in it. The short stories in the book keep me captivated and wanting for more.                       

                                        Regarding my birthday celebration, I had a small birthday party at home this year. I had invited some of our school friends and a few of my neighbors. Although we had a great time together, we also missed you a lot. We remembered all the good times we used to have before you moved to Bangalore. Occasions like these help to make memories that last a lifetime. I wish to make more such memories but with you around next time!                                                                          

                                          Thanks once again for the gift. Do give my regards to Uncle and Aunty.

 

 

                                                                        Yours loving friend,

 

                                                                                     Your Name

                                                                                     Your Address

 

Date:
Place:

 

You may also like:

Write a letter to a friend describing the significance of reading newspaper 

Post a Comment

0 Comments