Write a letter of compliment to an author whose book on depression helped you in bad time

 

Life is never a one way ride. It is always full of ups and down. When the chips are down, a good motivational book can inspire you to pull yourself up. This is a simple letter of compliment to an author whose book on depression helped you in bad time. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person.

 

To

Author Name
Author Address
                          

Dear XYZ,

                              The last few months had been very difficult for me both at the professional and personal front. Things became so nasty that it started to take a heavy toll on my mental health. I could feel that I was slipping into depression but I was helpless to improve the situation.

                                     It was during this period that I came to know about your motivational book, “Book Title” which was recommended by a friend. I must confess I am not a big fan of reading, but my situation forced me to try out reading to improve the condition. The clarity and mature handling of the subject was the first thing that struck me. I got more and more involved and could really connect with the emotions of the lines.

                                       Today, I can clearly state that your book has helped me immensely to get out of my depression. Your practical approach and solutions to the complexities of life have opened my eyes to possibilities which I could not comprehend earlier. I am in a much better space today and I would like to give all the credit to you for that. 

                                      Hence, I would like to take the opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to you. I was so moved by the book that I recommended it to all my near and dear ones. Looking forward to reading more from you,


                                                                        Yours faithfully,

 

                                                                                     Your Name

                                                                                     Your Address

                                                                                     

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to a friend thanking him for a special birthday gift

Post a Comment

0 Comments