Write a letter to a Book Shop Manager to arrange for a particular book that you are looking for


                                     How frustrating can it get when you are looking for a particular book in a Book Shop and it’s not listed or out of stock? In such a scenario, you can write a letter to the Book Shop Manager introducing yourself, explaining the problem and requesting to arrange for the arrangement of the particular book that you are looking for. This is a simple to a Book Shop Manager to arrange for a particular book that you are looking for. The letter can be modified according to need and situation.


To
The Book Shop Manager
Book Shop Name
Book Shop Address


Subject: Request for arrangement of a book
                            
Dear Sir,

                                    I, [Your Name], am a regular customer of books from your book store for the last three years. I am writing this letter to request you for arranging a copy of a particular book I was looking for.

                                   Yesterday, I had visited your book shop for a copy of the Biology book, [Book Name] by [Author Name]. But to my disappointment, it was out of stock. On further inquiry, one of the salesperson informed me that it was available in another branch of your Book Shop at [Place Name]. The book is of immense importance to me and I require it as soon as possible.

                                      Hence, I request you to kindly arrange for the availability of the said book in your [Branch Name]. Please give me a call at my below mentioned number or email me at [Email Address] as soon as the book is available.

                                       Hoping to hear from you at the earliest


                                                                        Yours faithfully,

                                                                                     Your Name
                                                                                     Your Address

Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments