Write a letter to your father asking for money to purchase some books

A life away from home is not easy, especially for children. When you are short on money, you always fall back on your support system, i.e parents. This is a simple letter to your father asking for money to purchase some books. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

Address of ABC

      

Dear Father,

I hope you are keeping a good health. How is everybody else back home? I am preparing to return home from hostel after the college admissions are over.

I am happy to share with you that I have passed the last terminal examinations with flying colors, although I had expected a better result. Hopefully, I would be able to improve my performance with even more hard work.

I would be requiring an amount of rupees 2,000 for buying some books and accessories for my next terminal. I have to deposit the money before my admission. Hence, please send me the amount at the earliest.

I wish to meet you soon.

                                             

                                                                                                Your Son,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place: 

You may also like:

 Sample letter to father seeking permission to visit a place of historical interest for educational tour

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments