Write a letter to your uncle thanking him for presenting bicycle on your birthday

Who does not like a present on his birthday? A gift from a dear uncle on birthday can really make your day. This is a simple letter to your uncle thanking him for presenting bicycle on your birthday. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 Write a letter to your grandfather thanking him for Panchatantra book as birthday gift

To

ABC

Address of ABC

Dear Uncle,

Let me start off by thanking you for your lovely wishes and the wonderful bicycle that you have gifted me on my birthday. It was my dream bicycle and I had waited ages for it . Really, it has made my tenth birthday very special.

You will be happy to know that yours was the first present I opened today as you are my favorite person in the family. This bicycle will be of great help to me in  coming days. It will help me save time and keep me fit by improving my stamina.

Thank you once again for this gift. I will always remember it as a token of love from you. Please pay my best regards to aunt and love to little Raju.                                                            

                                                                                   Yours Affectionately,

 

                                                                                    Your Name

                                                                                    Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your mother telling her about your New Year Party 

Post a Comment

0 Comments