Write a letter to the class teacher requesting leave of absence

An application of leave of absence needs to be provided to the class teacher by a student in case of travel to another city. This is a simple letter to the class teacher requesting leave of absence. The letter can be modified according to need and preference

To

The Class Teacher

XYZ School

 Write a letter to the class teacher informing about lost science text book

Sub: Application for leave

Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to bring to your kind attention that I won’t be able to attend my regular classes from date1 to date2.

My family is going to visit Chennai during the above mentioned period for a routine medical checkup. Hence, I request you to grant me leave for the above mentioned dates to accompany my parents.

I would be grateful if you are kind enough to look into the matter positively.

Thanking you in advance,

                                                                                               Yours Sincerely,

                                                                                               Your Name

                                                                                               Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the class teacher explaining your absence from class for two days 

Post a Comment

0 Comments