Write a letter to the class teacher explaining your absence from class for two days

 

A marriage ceremony is a special occasion for the entire concerned family. It is very natural for all the family members for wanting to be present at the occasion, especially children. This is a simple letter to the class teacher explaining your absence from class for two days. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Class Teacher

XYZ School

Sir/Madam,

 

                                      This letter has reference to the subject of my absence from class for two days from 12th November to 13th November. I would like to inform you that I will be absent for the above mentioned days as I have to be out of station to attend my elder sister's marriage.

                                    As you would understand, it is a very special occasion which I can’t afford to miss.  I would be grateful if you are kind enough to grant me leave for those days.

                                        Thanking you in advance,

                                                                                               Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                               Your Name

                                                                                               Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend describing the annual prize distribution ceremony in your school  

Post a Comment

0 Comments