Write a letter of application to the District Supply Officer to grant you permit for kerosene oil due to frequent power cut

 

Frequent power cut can cause a lot of inconveniences for students during exam time. Extra kerosene may have to be arranged, especially for the poor students. In order to manage kerosene within reasonable price, a letter can be written to the office of Food and Civil Supplies. This is a sample letter of application to the District Supply Officer to grant you permit for kerosene oil due to frequent power cut. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The District Supply Officer

Food and Civil Supplies Address

Sir/Madam,

 

                    I would humbly like to inform you that I, [Your name], hold a ration card bearing number [Ration Card No] for the last ten years. It is registered with ABC Fair Price Shop with registration number [Registration No].

                               There has been severe power cut in our locality of late. The concerned authorities have been notified multiple times but without much success. The board exams of my son are going to commence since [Date1]. If you could permit me ten liters of kerosene, it would greatly help me in my preparation.

                               Hence, I kindly request you to issue me ten liters of kerosene as soon as possible. I have attached my ration card copy and id card as proof.

                               I would be highly grateful if could look into the necessary arrangements at the earliest.

                                Thanking you in advance,          

                                                                                               Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                               Your Name

                                                                                               Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter of request to the District Supply Officer to issue extra sugar for your sister marriage 

Post a Comment

1 Comments