Write a letter to the class teacher informing about lost science text book

A number of times it is seen that students leave or forget their class textbook in the school. This is a simple letter to the class teacher informing about lost science text book. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To

The Class Teacher

XYZ School

Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to bring to your kind information about the loss of my science textbook since day before yesterday. I distinctly remember using the text book on that day in the science lab for the exhibition next month. I must have misplaced it then.

Therefore, I request you to look into the matter and help me get my textbook back. I assure you to be more careful next time.                                                  

                                                                                             Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                               Your Name

                                                                                               Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the class teacher requesting for leave for visiting your home town  

Post a Comment

0 Comments