Write a letter to the class teacher requesting for leave for visiting your home town

 In case of a special occasion like marriage ceremony, one has to plan in advance to take necessary leave of absence from school to visit your home town. It is the children who enjoy the most in such family gatherings and it is natural for them to be taking leave from school. This is a simple letter to the class teacher requesting for leave for visiting your home town. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Class Teacher

XYZ School

Sir/Madam,

                               I am writing this letter to bring to your kind attention that I won’t be able to attend my regular classes next month for duration of four days. My cousin sister’s marriage ceremony is going to take place on 17th December of this year.  

                              The marriage ceremony is going to be held in my hometown, Pune. As it is a special occasion in the family, I will be attending the function from 14th to 17th December.

                           Hence, I request you to grant me leave for the above mentioned dates to visit my hometown. I would be grateful if you are kind enough to look into the matter positively.

 

                                 Thanking you in advance,

                                                                                               Yours Sincerely,

 

                                                                                               Your Name

                                                                                               Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the class teacher explaining your absence from class for two days 

Post a Comment

0 Comments