Write a letter to your uncle thanking him for your birthday gift

A gift from an uncle on your birthday is a special treat that needs to be cherished. Not all are lucky to have that kind of luxury. It is courtesy to write back to your uncle thanking him for the special gift. This is a simple letter to your uncle thanking him for your birthday gift. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

Address of ABC 

     

Dear Uncle,

                         I hope everything is fine back home. I am also doing well in my new school. It was such a joy to receive your letter yesterday.

                        I am writing this letter on my birthday to thank you for your wonderful birthday gift. Just the other day, I was talking to mom about my need for a Smartphone for my studies. Today morning, I couldn't believe my eyes when Mom presented me the JioPhone Next Smartphone on your behalf.

                       Although, I have received a number of gifts this year on my birthday, but yours is the best of the lot. I was really looking forward to have the Smartphone as it is the latest model launched recently. In addition, I also like its design and new features.

                          But more than anything else, it is a symbol of your love and I shall cherish it forever. Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.                                                

                         

                                                                                                Yours Affectionately,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place: 

You may also like:

Write a letter to your younger brother advising on choice of career  

Post a Comment

0 Comments