Write a letter to your grandfather thanking him for panchatantra book as birthday gift

A birthday gift is all you need to feel happy and special. If that gift is from someone as special as your grandfather, it just makes it that much more memorable. This is a simple letter to your grandfather thanking him for Panchatantra book as birthday gift. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

Address of ABC    

Dear Grandfather, 

How are you? I hope your back pain has subdued a bit. Are you doing your exercises regularly? Please take good care of your health.

I'm writing this letter to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful birthday gift. You cannot imagine how happy I was to get a Panchatantra book on my birthday. I have always loved reading story books and Panchatantra is my favorite. Thank you for making my birthday so special.

You are the best grandfather I could ever wish for. I miss you a lot.

                                                               

                                                                                                Yours Affectionately,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your uncle thanking him for your birthday gift 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments