Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join you for Jim Corbett National Park trip

Situated near Nainital, Jim Corbett National Park is one of the most beautiful national parks in the country. Famous for its tigers, it attracts a large number of tourists every year. A trip to the park stays in your mind for a lifetime.  It can be an excellent getaway with a dear friend to enjoy and cherish. This is a simple letter to your friend inviting him to join you for Jim Corbett National Park trip. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC     

Dear ABC,

 Write a letter to your friend asking him about his trip to Manali

I hope this letter finds you in the pink of health. I am so happy to let you know that my family is planning to make a trip to the beautiful Jim Corbett National Park next month. I cannot even begin to let you how excited I am to for the trip.

Being a nature enthusiast, I have read a lot about the park in books and magazines. This is my first visit to the park and I would be extremely delighted if you could join us on the trip. It would be such fun to go there and enjoy the wild animals in their natural habitat.

My little brother was especially insisting on having you as he has grown fond of you. Do let me know about your decision. Remember, I am expecting nothing less than a yes.                                                                                                                               

                                                                                               Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                               Your Name

                                                                                               Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to a friend who has plan to visit your city, Darjeeling 

Post a Comment

0 Comments