Write a letter to your friend asking him about his trip to Manali

 

The joy and satisfaction of exchanging letter with a close friend cannot be described in words. It creates a bond which lasts for decades and continues to grow even after. You always look for sharing important incidents in your life through letters. This is a sample letter to your friend asking him about his trip to Manali. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

 

Dear ABC,

 

                        Your letter is just to hand and it is always a pleasure to listen to you. It’s been a long time since I last heard from you. I remember we had a blast during your last visit to our house.

                       Anyways, I was going through the pictures that you sent me along with your letter. The picturesque beauty of Manali really captured my imagination. Wow, what a beautiful place! I am really excited to know more about your trip to Manali in detail. Do not forget to mention your favorite five attractions/activities that kept you busy.

                         I also have good news to share with you. My elder sister has decided to organize a party on my birthday next week and all my close friends are invited. I hope you will be able to make it to my place this time.                         

                                   I hope your parents are keeping a good health. Tell aunty that I really miss her delicious chicken recipe. Do not be late for the party!

 

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                 Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Sample letter of invitation to a friend for spending the summer vacation with you  

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Keep posting like those amazing posts :)
    Looking For Car Rental Goa, Visit
    Car Hire in Goa

    ReplyDelete