Sample letter of invitation to a friend for spending the summer vacation with you

Summer vacations are a great time to have some fun time with friends or family. It would be even better if you could invite your friend to home and spend the summer vacation with you. It is a perfect opportunity to bond with friends and create memories for a lifetime. This is a simple invitation letter to a friend for spending the summer vacation with you. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person. The letter may be modified according to the situation and preference.

To
ABC
c/o XYZ
Address of ABC

Subject: Invitation for summer vacation
                            
Dear ABC,

                             Hope you are in the best of health and spirit. Our final exams are over and the school is closed for summer vacation. As far as I remember, you summer vacations are also around the corner. I am writing this letter to invite you to spend the summer vacation at my place.

                              My parents would be very glad to have here. I am also very excited to spend some quality time with you. I have already made a schedule of things that we are going to do and I will make sure it is going to be one enjoyable summer vacation.

                              Remember the last time you were here, you met my elder brother. He is going to be around this time too and you can get a few tips for your music classes from him. As you know, my father is in the railway workshop, he will be glad to arrange a tour for us. And I assure my mother makes the best recipes in the world. Moreover, there’s going to be trekking, museum visit, fishing by the riverside, bonfire and whole lots more! 

                        .     I hope you will be able to make it this time to spend the summer vacation at my place. It will be a perfect getaway from stress of the recently concluded hectic exam. 

                              Hoping for a positive reply,

                                                                             Yours faithfully   
                                                      
                                                                              Your Name               
                                                                               Your Address                      

                                                                                                                         
Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

2 Comments