Write a letter to ICICI bank regarding updation of GST registration

Like any bank, ICICI also keeps the records of registration number for personal identification. GST registration is very important in order to get the GSTIN number which is of foremost importance to Indian tax payers. In case, there is any update in the GST registration, the matter can be informed to the bank manager for proper action. This is a sample letter to ICICI bank regarding updation of GST registration. The letter can be modified according to need and preference. 

 

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Regarding updating GST registration

 Write a letter to bank manager providing turnover certificate for bank loan

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been maintaining a current account bearing number 45637785XXX in your branch for the last four years. This letter is to inform you regarding the updation of my GST registration.

I have recently updated my GST registration details in the government portal and I wish to reflect the associated GST registration changes in my bank account. I have duly filed up the application form and attached it for your reference.

Therefore, I formally request you to kindly do the needful for updating my GST registration.

I will be happy to complete any formalities from your side.

Thanking you,

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      ID proof copy

2.      Duly filled application form

 You may also like:

Write a letter to HDFC Bank requesting fixed deposit premature closure

Post a Comment

0 Comments