Write a letter to your friend about a rainy day in your life

A rainy day in the life of a person can be quite a mouthful. The sudden change in the weather can be refreshing as well as bring its own little problems. You recently experienced a rainy day and want to share your experience and felling. Write a letter to your friend about a rainy day in your life. You are Samarth/ Aarti, C-15, Mayur Apartments, Delhi


To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC       

Write a letter to your friend describing your visit to a hill station 

Dear ABC,

Yesterday when I woke up, I realized it was going to be a rainy day as there was dark cloud looming in the morning sky. The weather was a bit chilly with a pleasant wind blowing from the East. As usual I freshened up, had my breakfast and was off for my school.

By the time I reached my school, it was pouring cats and dogs and had been that way for over an hour. The notice board in the school premises declared that school has been shut for the day due to the incessant rain. Though I was taken aback initially, the thought of a whole day off brought a smile on my face.

While returning back on a public bus, I noticed that the roads were flooded with rainwater. As a result the traffic had come to a standstill. Many people on the streets got absolutely drenched in the rain and were looking for a safe place to take shelter from the downpour. The usual half an hour trip from the school almost took 2 hours that day.

With the rain refusing to bow down, I was stuck at home the rest of the day. The commute to the school and back gave me a slight cold as I also got wet in the rain. But the delicious pakora and hot coffee in the evening made my day. As you know I voracious appetite for reading, I finally completed the remaining five chapters of The famous Five, a novel I had been trying to finish for a month now.

All in all, it was a memorable day in my life. I will cherish it for a very long time.                       

                                                                 Your friend,

 

                                                                 Samarth,

                                                                 C-15, Mayur Apartments,

                                                                 Delhi                                                          

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend in Kolkata about your picnic in the newly opened valley Park in Delhi 

Post a Comment

0 Comments