Write a letter to police station complaining about snatch and run case

A snatch and run case is a grave crime that needs to be immediately reported to the nearby police station. A brief narration of the event mentioning important details must be written to the officer in charge for investigating the case. Write a letter to the police about the hit and run case request for action. You are Satish Paul, A1/82, Radha Nagar, Delhi.

 

To
The O/C
Police Station
Police Station Address 

Subject:  Report against stolen mobile phone

Write a letter to the station house officer of your police station complaining about theft in your house                            

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Satish Paul, a resident of Radha Nagar, Delhi. I am writing this letter to bring to inform that my mobile phone was stolen from the Laxmi Nagar Bus stop on 20th January in the evening.

I was on the way back to my home from the market and waiting for my bus to arrive. As I was speaking on the phone, two boys in their twenties went past me in a black Pulsar bike. The one sitting in the back snatched my phone and took it away.

I tried to chase them and shouted for help but in vain. I could not see their faces as they were wearing masks and headgear. The incident happened so fast that I could not remember the number of the vehicle. I have mentioned the details of my mobile in a separate attached file.

I request you to kindly file my case and help me to track those thieves. I will try my best to cooperate in the mater for a speedy solution.

Thanking you,

                                                                             Yours truly,

                                                                              Satish Paul

                                                                             A1/82, Radha Nagar, Delhi.

                                                                                           

Date: 
Place:

Enclosure:

1.Mobile details

2.Aadhar card copy

You may also like:

Post a Comment

0 Comments