Write a letter to the branch manager requesting to extend the joining period

 You have been selected for the post of a clerk in a bank. However, you lately received your job offer letter and cannot join within the stipulated time. Write a letter to the branch manager requesting to extend the joining period. You are Karuna, M114, Mall Road, Pune.

 

To

The Manager

Company Name

Company Address

Subject: Request for extension of joining period

Write a letter to the Bank manager to link your Aadhar card with bank account 

Sir/Madam,

I would like to offer my heartfelt thanks for offering me the post of clerk in your esteemed bank. I shall be extremely happy to join the bank and accept the job.

However, the job letter has reached me lately and I am in no position to join duty on date1. I request you to kindly extend the joining period by a week so that I have no problem in joining.

I hope you understand my position.

Looking forward to a great journey together,

                  

                                                                                            Yours faithfully,

                                                                                            Karuna

                                                                                            M114, Mall Road, Pune


Date:
Place:

You may like:

Write a letter to the bank manager to know the outstanding balance in your loan account 

Post a Comment

0 Comments