Write a letter to the Bank manager to link your Aadhar card with bank account

Aadhar card is an important biometric identification system with a unique 12 digit number for every applicant. You have recently got your Aadhar card and want to link it with your bank account. Write a letter to the bank manager requesting the same. You are Rahul/Payal 15, Avenue Market, New Delhi.

 

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Branch Name
Address of Bank

Subject: Request for linking Aadhar card with my bank account

 Write a letter to the Bank manager informing about non credit of money by ATM transaction

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a savings account bearer of your [Bank name, Branch name] for the last ten years. My account number is [Account number]. I am very much satisfied with the service provided the bank.

I would like to your kind notice that I have recently got my Aadhar card. I want to link it to my bank account in your branch as a number of online transaction requires a valid Aadhar number.

My personal details are given below:

Name               :

Address           :

Aadhar No      :

I request you to kindly initiate the process at the earliest. The copy of the Aadhar card is attached along with other documents. In case of any other requirements, I can be contacted at [email address] or [phone number].

I hope for a quick action from your side.


                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Payal

                                                                                             Avenue Market, New Delhi

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

 Write an application to the bank manager requesting to send your debit card at your postal address

Post a Comment

0 Comments