Write an application to the bank manager requesting to send your debit card at your postal address

 You are Aruna/Ajay. You had applied for a bank debit card with ABC Bank. As you have shifted to a new place, you want the debit card to be sent at your current postal address. Write a letter to the bank manger requesting the same.

 

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Request for sending debit card at my postal address

Write a letter to your friend about a fraud case in the bank you hold your account  

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Arun, a resident of PQR colony. I hold a savings account in your reputed bank since two years. I am writing this letter to inform you about shipping of my debit card.

I had applied for a debit card in your branch on date1 with the shipment of my debit due at my permanent address. Due to my job, I had to shift to another place recently. As such, I request you to kindly send my debit card at the current address. A copy of my current address is attached herewith.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.


                                                                                              Arun,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                         

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the bank manager asking NOC for vehicle transfer  

Post a Comment

0 Comments