Write a letter to the bank manager asking NOC for vehicle transfer

In case of transfer from one place to another, an employee has to take his vehicle along with him. If the vehicle is purchased with financial assistance from bank, a no objection certificate (NOC) may be needed to be produced by the employee. This is a simple letter to the bank manager asking NOC for vehicle transfer. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Application for NOC

 Write a letter to the RTO requesting NOC for vehicle transfer

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, your name, am an employee working in XYZ department of ABC Company working in the capacity of (post hold). I am writing this letter for obtaining no objection from your side for the transfer of my vehicle.

I have been transferred to my new office in PQR and I have to transfer my car along with me. Since I bought my car bearing registration number (No.) with the financial assistance of the bank, I have guided by the district RTO officer to get a NOC from your end in this regard.

Therefore, I request you to issue me the NOC at the earliest. I shall be grateful for a quick action from your end.     

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                         

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Aadhar ID copy

2.      Pollution certificate copy

3.      Car insurance copy

4.      Registration certificate copy

5.      Employee transfer letter copy

You may also like:

Write a letter to the School principal for migration certificate  

Post a Comment

0 Comments