Write a letter to the School principal for migration certificate

In many cases, a student is required to produce a migration certificate in order to get admission. The student needs to inform the school principal about the matter. This is a sample letter to the School principal for migration certificate. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Principal

College Name

College Address

 

Subject: Application for migration certificate    

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a class 10 pass out of your prestigious school of 2018 batch. I am writing this letter for the issue of migration certificate.

I am going to take admission in XYZ College under ABC University. I have been informed by the administration for procuring migration certificate from my school. The last date for the admission for new session is on Date1.

Hence, I request you to issue me my migration certificate. I would be highly grateful if you look into the matter urgently.

                                                                                                Yours Obediently,

 

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a formal letter to the principal regarding extra classes for English

Post a Comment

0 Comments