Write a letter to the RTO requesting NOC for vehicle transfer

One may need to procure a no objection certificate (NOC) from Regional traffic office (RTO) in order to transfer vehicle from one place to another. One can apply to the officer in charge of RTO in such a case. This is a simple letter to the RTO requesting NOC for vehicle transfer. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Officer In charge
RTO Name
RTO Address

Subject: Application for NOC

Write a letter to the headmaster requesting study certificate from school  

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, your name, am resident of XYZ society with Aadhar card Number (No). I am writing this letter regarding on objection from your side for the transfer of my vehicle.

I would like to transfer my Maruti Suzuki car with model Number (No.) and registration number (No.) from Mumbai to Delhi. The required documents including pollution certificate, registration certificate, car insurance have been attached along with duly filled form.

Therefore, I request you to issue me the No Due Certificate at the earliest. I will be happy if you can guide me through the entire procedure. I shall be highly obliged for the favor.     

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

Enclosure:

1.      Aadhar ID copy

2.      Pollution certificate coopy

3.      Car insurance copy

4.      Registration certificate copy

5.      Dully filled form

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the municipal authority applying for late birth certificate

Post a Comment

0 Comments