Write a letter to the municipal authority applying for late birth certificate

There can be instances when a person may be unable to apply for birth certificate within specified time. One can apply for late birth certificate in such cases. This is a sample letter to the municipal authority applying for late birth certificate. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
Registrar of Birth and Death cum Medical Officer
Municipal Corporation Name
Municipal Corporation Address

Subject: Application for late birth certificate

 Write a letter of application to the Municipal Corporation for installation of water meter for your home

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am (your name) and a resident of XYZ locality. This letter is to request you for issuance of the birth certificate of my new born son.

Due to my ill health, I could not apply for registration for the birth certificate of my son within specified time. Hence, I am applying for the same today as soon I was fit to do so.

I have attached all the necessary documents for your convenience. I am ready to pay any late fee for the purpose. In case of any queries, I be contacted at (your phone number).

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                            

Date:
Place:

 Sample letter to a medical officer regarding delay in issuing death certificate

Enclosure:

1.Parent Id proof

2.Parent marriage certificate

3.Parent birth certificate

4.Proof of birth in hospital

5.Duly filled up birth certificate registration form

Post a Comment

0 Comments