Sample letter to your grandfather wishing him happy birthday

A bond between a grandfather and a grandchild is special. An important day like the birthday of grandfather cannot be missed for anything in the world. This is a sample letter to your grandfather wishing him happy birthday.

 

To

ABC

Address of ABC

 Write a letter to your grandfather thanking him for Panchatantra book as birthday gift     

Dear Grandfather,

I hope this letter finds you in great health. I take the opportunity to wish you happy 90th birthday.

You have lived a long and inspirational life for all of us to follow. Out of the many virtues of your towering personality, the two most important qualities which have profoundly influenced me are your honesty and hardworking nature.

I feel proud and privileged to have you as a grandfather in my life. You have had a great influence in my life and I have always looked up to you for motivation.

I shall be happy if I can just be half the person you are in my life. I once again wish you a happy birthday and waiting for celebrating a grand 100th year soon!!!                                        

                         

                                                                                       Yours lovingly,

 

                                                                                       Hina

                                                                                       101, Green Park, Hisar

                                                                                       Haryana

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your grandfather greeting him on his birthday 

Post a Comment

0 Comments