Write a letter to your grandfather greeting him on his birthday

You are Hardik/Heena, staying at 101, Green Park, Hisar, Haryana. Write a letter to your grandfather greeting him on his birthday mentioning two of his qualities or principals which you have learnt from his life that you feel proud to have such a noble grandfather.

 

To

ABC

Address of ABC

Write a letter to your grandfather thanking him for Panchatantra book as birthday gift     

Dear Grandfather,

I hope this letter finds you at the best of your spirits. Your birthday has always been a grand celebration. Since this year I am away from home but your birthday will always be special. So, on this day, I have sent you this letter remembering your words and sayings.

I have always been inspired by your honesty and selflessness. These two principles of yours have infused in me a sense of standing strong with truthfulness to my point, be it anything and dedicate myself to the need of others.

Today on this special day of yours I want to give you a big thank you for being such an inspirational and noble grandfather. I am lucky to have you in my life. Give my regards to all the family members. Hope to meet you soon.                                                            

                                                                                     Yours Affectionately,

                                                                                              

                                                                                      Hardik

                                                                                      101, Green Park, Hisar

                                                                                      Haryana

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to your father asking for money to purchase some books

Post a Comment

0 Comments