Write a letter to your friend describing the event when your father came home with a pet

A pet can really change your life, even if for a few days. Your father came home from office with a pet which your mother did not approve of. Write a letter to your friend describing the incident.

 

To

XYZ

C/o ABC

Address of ABC

Write a letter to your friend about teacher’s day celebration in the countryside      

Dear friend,

I hope my letter finds you hale and hearty. I am writing this letter about my new pet that had a short stay at our home.

Last week, I was surprised to find that my father had brought a kitten when he came back from office. I named it Dumpy and gave it some milk and biscuits to eat. Since then, it became my daily routine of playing and feeding him. My mother was annoyed with father about the incident. She found food disappearing and scratches on our furniture. She even found my socks to be torn into pieces.

So, she told me to get rid of the dog. My initial reaction was against it but after such menace, I couldn't let it stay with me and had let mother to give it to our neighbor on the condition of letting me play with it. Although Dumpy doesn't stay with me but at least I get the opportunity to play with it every weekend.

Hope to meet you soon. Give my regards to uncle and aunty.

                                                                                                Your friend,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the father of your friend informing him about an accident that his son had while playing badminton in school

Post a Comment

0 Comments