Write a letter to your friend about your online booking a ticket through IRCTC

Online ticket booking and digital transactions have revolutionized the modern world.  One can easily use the online portal of IRCTC to book a ticket to any place in the country without any hassle. This is a simple letter to your friend about your online booking a ticket through IRCTC. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

 Write a letter to your friend describing a memorable day in your life    

Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you hale and hearty. Today, I thought of sharing my experience of booking a ticket online through IRCTC for the very first time. On 27th April, My little sister requested me to book a train ticket from Silchar to Guwahati urgently as she had to appear for a competitive exam on 29th April. Due to the shortage of time, I decided to get the ticket online.

As it was my first time, first I got myself registered at the IRCTC portal. On checking for the availability of train, I found that all the train seats for all classes were either booked or in waiting list on 27th April and 28th April. Without any other option, I decided to go for Tatkal ticket, the booking for which started from 10am in the morning.

Since, it was Tatkal ticket, I had in my knd to go through the process raidly. On the morning of 28th April, I logged into IRCTC site, searched for available trains and got the ticket booked for the Silchar-Guwahati Express through online payment by SBI net banking. It was a fastest finger fast kind of experience.

I was happy that I could get the ticket book on such a short notice. I wonder how easy and convenient it has become to book a ticket during emergency situation through digital transaction and online booking ticket facility. Gone are the days of standing in long queue, arguing in the heat, while waiting for your turn!

Do write to me soon.                                                                        

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on his success in the higher secondary examination

Post a Comment

0 Comments