Write a letter to your friend about a fraud case in the bank you hold your account


You visited the branch of your bank recently. You were surprised to hear the news of a fraud case against the bank cashier. Write a letter to your friend describing the incident.

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

   As bank manager write a letter to the office staffs for maintaining office timing     

Dear ABC,

 

I hope you are hale and hearty. I am writing this letter to narrate to you about an unusual incident that happened in our bank recently. Last Monday, I visited the PNB branch at Lal Chowk lane to withdraw some money as the nearby ATM was non functional. As usual, there was a long queue and I too joined the crowd. I heard some people discussing regarding a fraud and I inquired about the matter.

The guard informed that the bank cashier was sent to jail for deceiving the customers. He used to transfer money from their account into his wife’s account. Soon after discovering his fraud, the bank manager dismissed him immediately. He was also found to be guilty in court and was sentenced to 3 years jail.

I was really shocked to hear about the incident. Though I have heard about bank frauds happening before, I had never seen such a thing in my life so close. I really feel about the cashier’s son who is a school student studying in class 5.  
                      

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the SBI bank manager for an Automated deposit cum withdrawal machine in your branch  

Post a Comment

0 Comments