Write a letter to your father telling him about your choice for birthday gift

You are Champa/Chetan from 14, Gandhinagar, Gwalior. Your father has offered you the choice out of a bicycle, a camera and a mobile phone as a birthday gift. Write a letter to your father telling him what you choose giving reason.

 

To

Ashok Chetan

B-32, Mall Road, Pune

Write a letter to your mother describing the happy time spend with your friend who is going to Canada for higher studies      

Dear Father,

I hope this letter finds you hale and hearty. This letter is in response to your last letter where you asked me about my choice of birthday gift. So out of the three choices you gave me, I have chosen to go for the camera.

Since I stay in a hostel, it sometimes really becomes difficult for me to do the school assignments where I need to paste pictures of the places visited during our educational trips. Many a times I have faced this difficulty and I had to run from one student to another in need of help.

So having my own camera would be beneficial for me. Moreover, as you know I have a keen interest in photography, so receiving a camera as my birthday gift would also enhance my photography skills.

Give regards to everyone in the family. Waiting eagerly for my gift,                                

                    

                                                                                Your loving daughter,

                                                                                  Champa

                                                                              14, Gandhinagar, Gwalior

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your father asking him to buy a new dress  

Post a Comment

0 Comments