Write a letter to your mother describing the happy time spend with your friend who is going to Canada for higher studies

Your best friend has decided to go to Canada for higher studies. You are very upset. Write a letter to your mother describing the happy times spent with your friend and your unhappiness on losing a good friend.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

  
Write a letter to your mother asking her for a new coat as winter has set in      

Dear Mother,

I hope this letter finds you in the best of health.

Today, I got the shock of my life at school when Ramesh told me that he has decided to go to Canada for higher studies. His father has got a good job there and their family will be shifting next month.

Ramesh is my only close friend and I have so many happy memories with him. I am finding it very difficult to handle the situation. I am happy that the move will be good for their family but simultaneously, the thought of losing my best friend is also making me anxious.

Mother, am I being selfish having these thoughts? I will wait for your reply.                    

                                                                                                Yours lovingly,

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your father asking him to buy a new dress  

Post a Comment

0 Comments