Your best friend has decided to go to Canada for higher studies. You are very upset. Write a letter to your mother describing the happy times spent with your friend and your unhappiness on losing a good friend.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

  
Write a letter to your mother asking her for a new coat as winter has set in      

Dear Mother,

I hope this letter finds you in the best of health.

Today, I got the shock of my life at school when Ramesh told me that he has decided to go to Canada for higher studies. His father has got a good job there and their family will be shifting next month.

Ramesh is my only close friend and I have so many happy memories with him. I am finding it very difficult to handle the situation. I am happy that the move will be good for their family but simultaneously, the thought of losing my best friend is also making me anxious.

Mother, am I being selfish having these thoughts? I will wait for your reply.                    

                                                                                                Yours lovingly,

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your father asking him to buy a new dress