Write a letter to your mother asking her for a new coat as winter has set in

When you are out of station and in need of something, the first person that comes to your mind is your mother. You can always count on your mother for a new coat when winter sets in. This is a simple letter to your mother asking her for a new coat as winter has set in. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

Write a letter to your mother telling her about your New Year Party     

Dear Mother,

I hope my letter finds you in the best of health. Yes, I am quite well and taking good care of my health. I have recently joined a short spoken English crash course and classes are going on in full swing.

Winter has set in and it really starts to get chilly in early morning and late evening here. My red coat from last year has become too old to use. I will be requiring a new coat for this year.

If possible, please make necessary arrangements for buying a new coat. I will be visiting home after 10 days and will collect the same if purchased. I hope it is not too much to ask for at the moment. Waiting to meet you soon!                  

                                                                                                Yours lovingly,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to your father stating how you hope to fare in the upcoming examination

Post a Comment

0 Comments