Write a letter to your father asking him to buy a new dress

  A father is the best friend that a child can look up to. When you want something, your father makes sure you get your present. This is a simple letter to your father asking him to buy a new dress. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

Address of ABC

Write a letter to your father requesting him to send you some money for buying a new set of uniform  

Dear Father, 

I hope this letter finds you hale and hearty. It has been a month since you went to Mumbai because of your work. Everyone back home misses you a lot.

I have passed my semester exams with flying colors. I missed the first position by only a whisker. I aim to better my results in the next semester exam and make you proud.

Only two weeks are left for my birthday on the 2nd of next month. I hope you remember your promise of buying me a new dress on my birthday. Please send me an amount of Rs 2000 for buying my favorite dress.

Thanking you, 

         

                                                                                                Your Son,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter of invitation to your cousin for a small get together

Post a Comment

0 Comments