Write a letter to the principal to change course from BBA to BCom giving valid reason

  Many a times, students find it difficult to choose a course that is suitable for them. They elect a course that they don’t have interest in and struggle later. In such cases, a letter can be written to the principal for changing the course with valid reason. This is a sample letter to the Principal to change course from BBA to B.Com giving valid reason. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To

The Principal

College Name

College Address

Subject: Application for change of course

Write a letter to the principal requesting fund for completing school project        

Dear Sir/Madam,

I (your name) am a student of BBA of your prestigious college for the current academic session. With reference to the subject, I am writing this letter in order to change my study course.

Having being selected for both BBA and B.Com courses last month, I opted for BBA as I thought it would help me advance my career with better opportunities. However after completing a month, I think I am not suitable for BBA at this level and stage. I find more inclination towards B.Com and I am confident that I can excel in this field.

Hence, I request you to change my course from BBA to B.Com. I hope you will be kind enough in granting the request.

I shall be grateful for a positive response.

                                                                                         Yours Obediently,

                                                                                          Your Name

                                                                                           Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the headmaster asking for postponement of examination due to covid-19 pandemic  

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments