Write a letter to your friend about your experience of staying in hill station

When a person visits a place of his liking, inevitably there are stories and memories woven around the place. A visit to a hill station as a mode of relaxation is also no exception to this. This is a simple letter to your friend sharing your experience of staying in a hill station. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

 
Write a letter to your friend refusing an invitation for sister marriage due to covid-19      

Dear ABC,

It was a long standing wish of mine to visit a hill station. I was especially drawn to the sunrise which painted the hills in orange and pink. I got my wish full filled this year when I got a chance to visit Nainital in the month of April for a week long visit.

On the second day of my visit while I was admiring the natural beautiful surrounding, I saw a small skinny girl under the balcony. She was selling a variety of brightly colored flowers. I went down the stairs of my hotel and bought a few flowers from her.

Though she was very happy to sell the flowers, I was sad to know that she was a blind girl staying in an orphanage. The sweetness and innocence of the girl swept me over and I decided to adopt her. After a thorough search, I got her treated by a surgeon after arranging for a donor.

I cannot express how happy I was to watch her expression when she could finally see everything. Today, both of us run a school for poor blind children and there is nothing more satisfying for both of us.

                  

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend asking him about his family holiday in Mumbai  

Post a Comment

0 Comments