Write a letter to the Bank manager informing about non credit of money by ATM transaction

The ATM transaction of transfer of money from an account to your account did not succeed. In addition, the amount was also debited from the donor account holder. Write a letter to the bank manager informing about the matter for proper solution. Sign the email as Shubham.

 

To

The Bank Manager

Bank Name

Branch Name

Address of Bank

Subject: Non credit of money in my account

 Write a letter to the bank manager to know the outstanding balance in your loan account

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hold a savings account in your [Bank name, Branch name] since the last six years with account number [Account number]. My father also has an account in your branch with account number [Number]. I am writing this letter regarding a failed transaction last week.

I would like to bring to your kind notice that on the evening of 20th May, 2022, I tried to transfer an amount of Rs 10,000 from my father’s account to mine using the only ATM in our locality. The transaction failed but the said amount was deducted from my father’s account.

I request you to kindly look into the matter as to why the amount was not credited to my account. In case of any other queries, I can be contacted at my number [Phone Number].

Looking forward for an early response,

                                                                                            Yours truly,

                                                                                             Subham

                                                                                             Daryaganj, Delhi

                                                                                       

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write an application to the bank manager requesting to send your debit card at your postal address

Post a Comment

0 Comments