Write a letter to the bank manager to know the outstanding balance in your loan account

  You are Rahul/Payal 15, Avenue Market, New Delhi. You have taken a loan from a bank for 2 year period. After paying the EMI for 6 months, you want to keep track of your outstanding balance in the loan account. Write a letter to the bank manager to the bank manager in order to know the outstanding balance of your loan.

 

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Outstanding balance

 Write a letter to the bank manager asking NOC for vehicle transfe

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I, Rahul, am a regular customer of your reputed bank and I am holding a loan account bearing number (Number) since last 6 months.  I have deposited my monthly EMIs every month on due date for the past six months.

I want to know about the latest outstanding balance in my loan account in order to keep track of the same and plan ahead accordingly. Therefore, I formally request you to issue me a printed copy of the same at the earliest.

I shall be grateful for a quick action.

 

                                                                Yours truly,

                                                                 Rahul

                                                       15, Avenue Market, New Delhi                                                                                 

Enclosure:

1.      Adhaar card copy

2.      Duly filled request form

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Write an application to the bank manager requesting to send your debit card at your postal address  

Post a Comment

0 Comments