Write a letter to your friend about your most loved hobby

A hobby is an activity in the life of a person, other than regular work, for relaxation and satisfaction. A friend of yours has asked about your favorite hobby. Write a letter to the friend describing your loved hobby. Imagine yourself as Samar/Samriti of Mall Road, Chennai.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

Write a letter to your friend about your visit to a mall in your city   

Dear ABC,

I hope you are having a wonderful day. You letter is just to hand and it was really such a delight to read it. I see you have developed a great knack for cooking! Today, I write this letter to throw some light on my cherished hobby: Fishing.

I picked up fishing as a hobby quite early in my childhood. My father was the first person to introduce it to me. I remember going out in our back stream during evening time with fishing gear and baits. It is a great way to relax and enjoy at the same time.

With more experience, you get to know about the best spots to hunt for fishes. It is also very important to know and identify the local fishes and the preferred baits for them. The most important thing that fishing has taught me is patience. Some days, it may take hours before you catch a fish. You just have to develop the habit of waiting and be alert when the opportunity arises to catch your prize.

Over the course of years, my love for fishing has not diminished a bit. Though life has gotten much busier, I still try to go fishing every now and then. It would be great if could come over to our place next month for a fishing trip.

I shall wait for your positive reply.                         

                                                                                                Yours affectionately,

 

                                                                                                Samar

                                                                                                Mall Road, Chennai 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend describing your fond memories of kite flying during Makar Sankranti 

Post a Comment

0 Comments