Write a letter to the Editor, The Hindu, regarding poor quality of state bus service in Chennai

 

Recently, you travelled in a State Transport bus from Chennai to Thiruvalluvar and to your shock air-conditioning in this coach was not working properly. The quality of the maintenance of the bus was also not good. All the way you spent time in unbearable heat. Write a letter to the Editor, ‘The Hindu’, drawing the attention of the General Manager (Maintenance) for taking action in this matter. You are Hema/Ganesh, 25, Avadi, Chennai.

 

To                                                                                                         

The Editor

The Hindu

Chennai

 

Subject: Poor quality of bus service

 Write a letter to the Editor, Deccan Chronicle, highlighting the problems faced by residents due to poor bus service

Dear Editor,

My name is Hema, and I am a resident of 25, Avadi, Chennai. Through the columns of your popular newspaper, I am writing this letter to draw the attention of the General Manager (Maintenance) of our state transport bus on the poor quality of bus service which I encountered.

Recently, I was travelling from Chennai to Thiruvalluvar by a state transport bus. Due to the intense heat of the day, I booked an AC ticket for myself ignoring the double price of the ticket. With the commencement of the journey, I got the unpleasant shock of a non functional AC.

In addition, I found the service and maintenance of the bus to be sub standard. Some of the seats of the bus were making uncomfortable creaking noise. A few even didn’t have handle for hand support. Moreover, the floor of the bus was not properly washed. I had to brave the suffocation due to emergency of my visit.

This was easily one of the worst travelling experiences that I have had in a bus. I urge the concerned authority to improve the quality of the service provided by the state bus service. The general people at least deserve a good travelling experience at the expense of their hard earned money.

I hope my letter gets a mention in your newspaper. 

Thanking you,

                                                                                                Yours Faithfully,

                                                                                                 Hema

                                                                                                25, Avadi, Chennai

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the editor of a local newspaper on the issue of reckless driving

Post a Comment

0 Comments