Write an application to your class teacher requesting him to grant you leave to take care of your sick grandmother

You are Pritam, a student of class 10, Senior Secondary High School, Patna. Your grandmother is seriously ill and requires attention. Write an application to the class teacher requesting him to grant you leave to take care of your grandmother.

  

To

The Class Teacher

Senior Secondary School, Patna

Sub: Application for leave

Write a letter to the class teacher informing about lost science text book  

Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that my grandmother is not keeping good heath since last week. My father is posted outside town for his job and my mother is unable to be at home due to her election duty.

Being the lone children, it is my moral responsibility to tend to my grandmother in this situation. Hence, I request you to grant me leave for five days from 9th May to 13th May.

I would be highly grateful if you kindly consider my request.

                                                                                               Yours Sincerely,

                                                                                                Pritam

                                                                                               Class 10A

                                                                                               Senior Secondary School, Patna

Date: 6th May, 2022

Place: Patna

You may also like:

 Write a letter to the class teacher requesting leave of absence

Post a Comment

0 Comments