Write a letter to your friend about why December is your favourite month of the year

You are Anup. Your class teacher has given you an assignment on the favorite month of the year. After completing your assignment, you decide to write to your friend on the topic. Supposing December is your favorite month, write a letter to your friend about it.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

Write a letter to your friend describing the farewell party given to your favourite teacher who recently retired from school       

Dear ABC,

I hope you in the best of spirits. It was refreshing to read your last letter. Recently, our class teacher asked us to prepare a report on the favorite month of the year. Honestly, it took me some time to make up my mind. Hence, I thought of writing to you about my favorite month.

December is the favorite month of mine. First and foremost, it is the month of my birthday. Secondly, December is the prime month for me to enjoy the chill of the winter season. It is also the time when our family generally goes out for a picnic. And last but not the least, it the month to celebrate Christmas and exchange gifts!

I would also love to know about your favorite month of the year. Convey my respect to your parents.                                        

              

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to a friend about your favorite day of the week 

Post a Comment

0 Comments