Write a letter to your friend describing the farewell party given to your favourite teacher who recently retired from school

Your favourite English teacher, Mrs Sarita Sharmah has retired from school. You are emotional hearing about the news and decide to share your feelings with your friend. Write a letter to your friend describing the farewell party given to your favourite teacher who recently retired from school.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC     

Write a letter to your friend describing a memorable day in your life  

Dear ABC,

I hope my letter finds you in the pink of health. Today, through my letter, I want to share with you my feelings about my favourite English teacher Mrs. Sarita Sharma who retired last week.

She was a highly qualified teacher who served in our school for 30 years. It was never boring to attend her classes as she taught us many innovative methods. She was very understanding and caring by nature. The most appreciable quality of hers was her equal treatment towards each and every student. But my heart was filled with remorse as last Friday, on the 21st of this month we had to bid her farewell.

The farewell was organized by the school authority and it was both sad and nostalgic. The touching speech by our principal sir brought tears to our eyes and we all got emotional. It was barely possible to say anything. Such teachers are like gems to be treasured forever in our hearts. So, with a heavy heart, I wished her a good retired life and presented her with a handmade gift from my side.

I hope to hear soon from you. Keep in touch. Give my regards to uncle and aunty.

                     

                                                                                                Yours lovingly,

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:







Post a Comment

0 Comments