Write a letter to your friend describing a rainy day

Rain has its own way to inspire people and make them stand up and take notice. This is a sample letter to your friend describing a rainy day. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

 Write a letter to a friend about your favorite day of the week      

Dear ABC,

Hope you are in the best of your spirits. I am doing well too. It has been quite a long time since I have written you anything. Today, I couldn't help myself but write to you about the rainy day that I viewed from my office window pane.

Though rain showers bring a lot of hustle bustle in our lives but then if we look deeply into the beauty of the drops, I bet one cannot move one's eyes from it. So here I am, sharing my experience of the rainy day that I thoroughly enjoyed last week. Sipping a cup of hot coffee during my lunch break, I suddenly noticed the lush green beauty of nature showered in the raindrops.

The enthralling beauty of the rain somehow managed to woo my heart. It appeared as if the raindrops too had their own music and that the greeneries were enjoying it's delight to their fullest. The drops that fell from the leaves of the trees washing them and beautifying them into bright green color were quite breathtaking. I never imagined rain in this way. Now, I know why many poets have written such beautiful poems about rain.

Though, on the other hand, it is a fact that we do face many problems during the rainy season but then it's beauty is incomparable. At last, but not the least, I hope to hear from you soon. Give my regards to uncle and aunt.                    

                                                                                           Yours affectionately,

                                                                                           Your Name

                                                                                           Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend asking her to join you for a picnic 

Post a Comment

0 Comments