Write a letter to your cousin about sharing experience of giving an examination

You have just given your final examination. You were slightly nervous before the exam and relieved after completing the exams well. You have decided to write to your cousin about the experience of giving an examination.


To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABCWrite a letter to your mother describing the happy time spend with your friend who is going to Canada for higher studies

 

Dear ABC,

I hope you are in the best of health. I am doing well and just appeared for my final exam. Today, I am writing this letter to share my experience of appearing for the exam.

Exams have never felt so hard until I sat for my Higher Secondary exams. So the day when I sat for my first exam, I was quite nervous, specially looking at other students. It was too much crowded on the day of the examination. Everyone, including me, was busy in finding the seat numbers and spotting out the right room number.

After being seated in the examination hall, the examiner distributed the question papers after the bell rang and gave the needful instructions. I went through the question paper thoroughly and marked the ones that I was confident about and started with those first.

Later, I attempted the ones which were confusing but then managed to solve the question paper within the mentioned time and also rechecked my answer paper. After submitting my papers, I was quite relieved as my exam went well and I was satisfied with my preparation.

I hope to hear from you soon about how your exams went.                               

                      

                                                                                                Yours lovingly,

                                                                                                 Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your father asking him to buy a new dress  

Post a Comment

0 Comments