Write a letter to a friend about your favorite day of the week

Each day of a week is special and everyone has a personal favorite day of the week. The reason may vary but the emotions are same. It can be quite refreshing to share your thoughts on your favorite day of the week with friends. This is a simple letter to a friend about your favorite day of the week. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

    

Dear ABC,

 

                        I hope you are hale and hearty. It was great to read your last letter about your favorite day of the week. Honestly, I was surprised to know that Monday is your favorite day of the week. As you had inquired, I am writing this letter to throw light on my favorite day of the week.

                     My favorite day of the week is of course, Sunday! What else it could be other than Sunday? Since it is a holiday, I get time to spend on two hobbies I love the most- cricket and reading.

            Last Sunday morning, I played a good game of cricket with my colony friends. I had a great time challenging my fitness and cricketing skills. After that, in the evening, I completed an interesting book titled the kid who came from space by Ross Welford. It is an entertaining science fiction novel with ample twist and turns to keep you hooked.

             It's only because of Sunday that I can do things that I love the most. So, Sunday is the day of the week I long to see the most. Do keep writing. It's a pleasure to hear from you.

                                                             

                                                                                                Yours lovingly,

 

                                                                                               Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend inviting him for Christmas party at your house 

Post a Comment

0 Comments