Write an application to the principal for a week's leave to tend to your mother who is hospitalized

  You are Rohit/Rehana, a student of Class 10 Section B. Your mother has been hospitalized and you have to take care of  her. Write an application to the principal for a week’s leave to tend to your mother who is hospitalized.

 

To                                                                                                         

The Principal

School Name

School Address

 Write a letter to your principal pointing out difficulties in reading during online classes

Subject: Request for leave to tend to ill mother

Sir/Madam,

I would like to bring to your kind information that my mother had suddenly fallen ill last night and had to be hospitalized at Apollo Health Institute due to heart problem. I got to know about the bad news after returning from school.

I have to take care of her health and look after her needs in this important situation. Hence, I request you to kindly grant me a week’s leave from 9th may to 13th may.

I shall be highly grateful if you consider my situation.

 

                                                                                             Yours Faithfully,

                                                                                             Rohit

                                                                                             Class 10 Section B

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the principal of your brother's School complaining about lack of clean toilets  

Post a Comment

0 Comments