Write a letter to your friend sharing your feeling on securing first position in online creative writing competition

  You participated in an online creative writing competition and won the first prize in it. The result of the competition really made you happy. You decide to write a letter to your friend about the online competition.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

Write a letter to your friend about why December is your favourite month of the year        

Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you hale and hearty. It has been a while I had written to you. So, today I am writing this letter to share a good news with you.

Last month, I came across an advertisement by a publishing house in social media. This publication house organized an online creative writing competition with attractive prizes for the winner. I was very eager to participate in this competition. So, I went through all the rules and regulations of the competition and started to pen down my thoughts.

The theme for the competition was “Mother’s Day”. After completing my writing, I mailed it and waited for the results. After two weeks I received a mail and to my much surprise, I secured the first position in the competition. Later on, I received a certificate and prize money of Rs. 5000 from the publishing house.

It is the first time I have ever participated in an online competition of this nature. I am really happy to that they have recognized my hard work.

Let me know about how you felt after hearing the news. Give my regards to your parents. .                                                           

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend about your visit to a science exhibition on self sufficient India  

Post a Comment

0 Comments