Write a letter to the principal seeking permission for not wearing school shoes

Injury due to accidents is something which we cannot control. If a student gets injured and finds it difficult to continue classes wearing school shoes, a letter can we written to the principal seeking permission for wearing something comfortable during the period. This is a sample letter to the principal complaining against the rude behavior of a class monitor. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Principal

School Name

School Address

Subject: Consent letter

Write a letter to the College principal requesting refund of security deposit        

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, [Your name], am a student of class 6 section B with roll no (number). I am writing this letter with reference to the above mentioned subject.

With the sports week coming up next week, I have been regularly practicing for the games. Unfortunately, I had a bad fall yesterday and sprained my ankles. As such, it would be difficult for me continue my classes wearing school shoes.

Therefore, I request you to grant me permission for wearing slippers till the injury gets well. I will be grateful for the kindness.

                                                                                                Yours truly,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the principal complaining against the rude behaviour of a class monitor

Post a Comment

0 Comments